OSIRT - Open Source Internet Research Tool
OSIRT is a completely free and open source application for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 that has been designed to aid law enforcement officials to perform open source research on the web.
OSIRT is in continuous development, and I am always looking for feedback and suggestions. See download page for contact details
The browser made for law enforcement
Looks like any browser you've used, only this browser has been created for law enforcement with input directly from law enforcement.
You can take full, partial and timed screenshots within OSIRT. Preview screenshots and document them as you go; they are automatically timestamped, hashed and logged.
Capture video in full HD. OSIRT provides a way to record parts of or all the screen. Handy for capturing difficult to download videos or other dyanamic web content.
All actions are placed into the Audit Log for easy viewing. Selecting Audit Log rows provides further options for the invesigator.
Select items you want in the report and export it as either PDF or HTML.
- Logs all websites visited
- Capture fullpage, partial page, timed and snippet screenshots.
- Capture video via built-in screen recording capability.
- View and download page source code.
- All captures and downloads are automatically logged with a hash and date stamp, then placed in the audit log.
- Export reports as HTML, PDF or CSV. Select what you want in the report with extensive reporting options.
- Note taking functionality built in. Export your notes as part of the report, or seperately.
- Image EXIF viewer.
- Attach artefacts to the case with the case Attachment option.